Thursday, April 24, 2014

Welcome Catherine Peace

Like rock and roll? Well, I've got just the author for you. Come meet the characters from Catherine Peace's fantastic release Complete me. Now, here's Catherine....




With all the music posts I’ve written, I discovered that I’ve left out my favorite ladies of rock! I know, awful. I have a long list of women who rock my world, so let’s hop to it. Maybe you’ll find some new bands to love and adore.

First up is Pink. She’s an amazing performer and just all around full of awesome.

Next? Halestorm. Lzzy Hale has by far and away one of the absolute most amazing voices I have ever heard. She is my generation’s Joan Jett. Yeah. I said it. Well…typed it.

No list of ladies who rock would be complete without Heart. The Sisters Wilson are beyond amazing.

And here’s my curveball. Epica. I discovered them by accident, but I adore them nonetheless. Simone Simons have the voice of an angel. Epica is an operatic metal band. I know. Just go with it.

There you have it. Cate’s list of top ladies of rock. Feel free to add yours in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment